Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Number 10, Octobre 2019
|Page(s)||735 - 738|
|Published online||18 October 2019|
- Hong L, Dumond M, Zhu M, et al. Heterogeneity and robustness in plant morphogenesis: from cells to organs. Ann Rev Plant Bio 2018 ;6 :469–495. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fruleux A, Boudaoud A. Modulation of tissue growth heterogeneity by responses to mechanical stress. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2019 ;116 :1940–1945. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shraiman BI. Mechanical feedback as a possible regulator of tissue growth. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005 ;102 :3318–3323. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Campinho P, Behrndt M, Ranft J, et al. Tension-oriented cell divisions limit anisotropic tissue tension in epithelial spreading during zebrafish epiboly. Nat Cell Biol 2013 ;15 :1405. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mao Y, Tournier AL, Hoppe A, et al. Differential proliferation rates generate patterns of mechanical tension that orient tissue growth. EMBO J 2013 ;32 :2790–2803. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pan Y, Heemskerk I, Ibar C, et al. Differential growth triggers mechanical feedback that elevates Hippo signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2016 ;113 :E6974–E6983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LeGoff L, Rouault H, Lecuit T. A global pattern of mechanical stress polarizes cell divisions and cell shape in the growing Drosophila wing disc. Development 2013 ;140 :4051–4059. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Duda M, Kirkland NJ, Khalilgharibi N, et al. Polarization of myosin II refines tissue material properties to buffer mechanical stress. Dev Cell 2019 ;48 :245–260. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hamant O, Heisler MG, Jönsson H, et al. Developmental patterning by mechanical signals in Arabidopsis. Science 2008 ;322 :1650–1655. [Google Scholar]
- Damavandi OK, Lubensky DK. Statistics of noisy growth with mechanical feedback in elastic tissues. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2019 ;116 :5350–5355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.