Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Number 1, Janvier 2019
|Page(s)||16 - 18|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Sherr EH, Joyce MP, Greene LA. Mammalian myosin I alpha, I beta, and I gamma: new widely expressed genes of the myosin I family. J Cell Biol 1993 ; 120 :1405–1416. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis AK, Bridgman PC. Mammalian myosin I alpha is concentrated near the plasma membrane in nerve growth cones. Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 1996 ; 33 :130–150. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- McIntosh BB, Ostap EM. Myosin-I molecular motors at a glance. J Cell Sci 2016 ; 129 :2689–2695. [Google Scholar]
- Prosperi MT, Lepine P, Dingli F, et al. Myosin 1b functions as an effector of EphB signaling to control cell repulsion. J Cell Biol 2015 ; 210 :347–361. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Almeida CG, Yamada A, Tenza D, et al. Myosin 1b promotes the formation of post-Golgi carriers by regulating actin assembly and membrane remodelling at the trans-Golgi network. Nat Cell Biol 2011 ; 13 :779–789. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Iuliano O, Yoshimura A, Prosperi MT, et al. Myosin 1b promotes axon formation by regulating actin wave propagation and growth cone dynamics. J Cell Biol 2018 ; 217 :2033–2046. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chéreau R, Angibaud J, Nägerl VU. La plasticité axonale révélée par imagerie super-résolution STED. Med Sci (Paris) 2018 ; 34 :17–20. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dotti CG, Sullivan CA, Banker GA. The establishment of polarity by hippocampal neurons in culture. J Neurosci 1988 ; 8 :1454–1468. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Flynn KC, Pak CW, Shaw AE, et al. Growth cone-like waves transport actin and promote axonogenesis and neurite branching. Dev Neurobiol 2009 ; 69 :761–779. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brzeska H, Pridham K, Chery G, et al. The association of myosin IB with actin waves in dictyostelium requires both the plasma membrane-binding site and actin-binding region in the myosin tail. PLoS One 2014 ; 9 :e94306. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Winans AM, Collins SR, Meyer T. Waves of actin and microtubule polymerization drive microtubule-based transport and neurite growth before single axon formation. Elife 2016; 5. [Google Scholar]
- Bradke F, Dotti CG. The role of local actin instability in axon formation. Science 1999 ; 283 :1931–1934. [Google Scholar]
- Nambiar R, McConnell RE, Tyska MJ. Myosin motor function: the ins and outs of actin-based membrane protrusions. Cell Mol Life Sci 2010 ; 67 :1239–1254. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.