Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 34, Number 11, Novembre 2018
|Page(s)||899 - 900|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/15/opinion/theres%2Dsuch%2Da%2Dthing%2Das%2Dtoo%2Dmuch%2Dneuroscience.html?_r=0. [Google Scholar]
- Murray CJL, Lopez AD. The World Health Organization and the World Bank. Global health statistics: A compendium of incidence, prevalence and mortality estimates for over 200 conditions. Cambridge, Mass : Harvard University Press, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- González-Maeso J, Ang R, Yuen T, et al. Identification of a novel serotonin/glutamate receptor complex implicated in psychosis. Nature 2008 ; 452 : 93–97. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Duman RS. Neurobiological advances identify novel antidepressant targets. World Psychiatry 2013 ; 12 : 207–209. [Google Scholar]
- Grunebaum MF, Galfalvy HC, Choo TH, et al. Ketamine for rapid reduction of suicidal thoughts in major depression: A midazolam-controlled randomized clinical trial. Am J Psychiatry 2018 ; 175 : 327–335. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schwartz JC. The histamine H3 receptor: from discovery to clinical trials with pitolisant. Br J Pharmacol 2011 ; 163 : 713–721. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.