Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 34, Novembre 2018Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||6 - 8|
|Published online||12 November 2018|
- Henneman E. Relation between size of neurons and their susceptibility to discharge. Science 1957 ; 126 : 1345–1347. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hodges PW Tucker K Moving differently in pain: a new theory to explain the adaptation to pain. Pain 2011 ; 152 : suppl 3 S90–S98. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tucker K Butler J Graven-Nielsen T et al. Motor unit recruitment strategies are altered during deep-tissue pain. J Neurosci 2009 ; 29 : 10820–10826. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Desmedt JE Godaux E Spinal motoneuron recruitment in man: rank deordering with direction but not with speed of voluntary movement. Science 1981 ; 214 : 933–936. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hug F Tucker K Muscle coordination and the development of musculoskeletal disorders. Exerc Sport Sci Rev 2017 ; 45 : 201–208. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hug F, Goupille C, Baum D, et al. Nature of the coupling between neural drive and force-generating capacity in the human quadriceps muscle. Proc Biol Sci 2015; 282 (1819). [Google Scholar]
- Avrillon S Guilhem G Barthélémy A Hug F Coordination of hamstrings is individual-specific and is related to motor performance. J Appl Physiol 2018 ; Jul 5. : 10.1152/japplphysiol.00133.2018 [Google Scholar]
- Horst F Mildner M Schöllhorn WI One-year persistence of individual gait patterns identified in a follow-up study. A call for individualised diagnose and therapy. Gait Posture 2017 ; 58 : 476–480. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.