Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 33, Number 11, Novembre 2017
|Page(s)||1001 - 1002|
|Published online||04 December 2017|
- Yang Y, Muzny DM, Xia F, et al. Molecular findings among patients referred for clinical whole-exome sequencing. JAMA 2014 ; 312 : 1870–1879. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Clément S, Gargiulo M, Feingold J, Durr A. Guidelines for presymptomatic testing for Huntington’s disease: past, present and future in France. Rev Neurol (Paris) 2015 ; 171 : 572–580. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Godino L, Turchetti D, Jackson L, et al. Impact of presymptomatic genetic testing on young adults: a systematic review. Eur J Hum Genet 2016 ; 24 : 496–503. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kalia SS, Adelman K, Bale SJ, et al. Recommendations for reporting of secondary findings in clinical exome and genome sequencing, 2016 update (ACMG SF v2.0): a policy statement of the American College of medical genetics and genomics. Genet Med 2017 ; 19 : 249–255. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen R, Shi L, Hakenberg J, et al. Analysis of 589,306 genomes identifies individuals resilient to severe Mendelian childhood diseases. Nat Biotechnol 2016 ; 34 : 531–538. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.