Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 33, Novembre 2017Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||63 - 66|
|Published online||15 November 2017|
- Wakelam MJ. The fusion of myoblasts. Biochem J 1985 ; 228 : 1–12. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cadot B, Gache V, Vasyutina E, et al. Nuclear movement during myotube formation is microtubule and dynein dependent and is regulated by Cdc42, Par6 and Par3. EMBO Rep 2012 ; 13 : 741–749. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Metzger T, Gache V, Xu M, et al. MAP and kinesin-dependent nuclear positioning is required for skeletal muscle function. Nature 2012 ; 484 : 120–124. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gache V, Gomes ER, Cadot B. Microtubule motors involved in nuclear movement during skeletal muscle differentiation. Mol Cell Biol 2017 ; 28 : 865–874. [Google Scholar]
- Falcone S., Roman W., Hnia K., et al. N-WASP is required for Amphiphysin-2/BIN1-dependent nuclear positioning and triad organization in skeletal muscle and is involved in the pathophysiology of centronuclear myopathy. EMBO Mol Med 2014 ; 6 : 1455–1475. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jungbluth H, Wallgren-Pettersson C, Laporte J. Centronuclear (myotubular) myopathy. Orphanet J Rare Dis 2008 ; 3 : 26. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.