Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 33, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2017
|Page(s)||563 - 564|
|Published online||19 July 2017|
- Wolchok JD, Hoos A, O’Day S, et al. Guidelines for the evaluation of immune therapy activity in solid tumors: immune-related response criteria. Clin Cancer Res 2009 ; 15 : 7412–7420. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Champiat S, Dercle L, Ammari S, et al. Hyperprogressive disease is a new pattern of progression in cancer patients treated by anti-PD-1/PD-L1. Clin Cancer Res 2017 ; 23 : 1920–1928. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Michot JM, Bigenwald C, Champiat S, et al. Immune-related adverse events with immune checkpoint blockade: a comprehensive review. Eur J Cancer 2016 ; 54 : 139–148. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen DS, Mellman I. Oncology meets immunology: the cancer-immunity cycle. Immunity 2013 ; 39 : 1–10. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gotwals P, Cameron S, Cipolletta D, et al. Prospects for combining targeted and conventional cancer therapy with immunotherapy. Nat Rev Cancer 2017 ; 17 : 286–301. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lesterhuis WJ, Bosco A, Millward MJ, et al. Dynamic versus static biomarkers in cancer immune checkpoint blockade: unravelling complexity. Nat Rev Drug Discov 2017 ; 16 : 264–272. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.