Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 32, Number 12, Décembre 2016
|Page(s)||1051 - 1053|
|Published online||03 January 2017|
- Shearer WT, Rosenwasser LJ, Bochner BS, et al. Biology of common β receptor-signaling cytokines: IL-3, IL-5, and GM-CSF. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2003 ; 112 : 653–665. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hercus TR, Thomas D, Guthridge MA, et al. The granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor: linking its structure to cell signaling and its role in disease. Blood 2009 ; 114 : 1289–1298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Birnbaum RA, O’Marcaigh A, Wardak Z, et al. Nf1 and Gmcsf interact in myeloid leukemogenesis. Mol Cell 2000 ; 5 : 189–195. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jakupovic I, Grandage VL, Linch DC, et al. Lack of effect of the human GM-CSF analog E21R on the survival of primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells. Blood 2004 ; 103 : 3230–3232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mathew M, Zaineb KC, Verma RS. GM-CSF-DFF40: a novel humanized immunotoxin induces apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Apoptosis 2013 ; 18 : 882–895. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hibbs ML, Harder KW. The duplicitous nature of the Lyn tyrosine kinase in growth factor signaling. Growth Factors 2006 ; 24 : 137–149. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Scapini P, Pereira S, Zhang H, et al. Multiple roles of Lyn kinase in myeloid cell signaling and function. Immunol Rev 2009 ; 228 : 23–40. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wei S, Liu JH, Epling-Burnette PK, et al. Critical role of Lyn kinase in inhibition of neutrophil apoptosis by granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor. J Immunol 1996 ; 157 : 5155–5162. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Simons K, Toomre D. Lipid rafts and signal transduction. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2000 ; 1 : 31–39. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Saint-Paul L, Nguyen CH, Buffière A, et al. CD45 phosphatase is crucial for human and murine acute myeloid leukemia maintenance through its localization in lipid rafts. Oncotarget 2016 ; doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.11622 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.