Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 32, Number 1, Janvier 2016Origine développementale de la santé et des maladies (DOHaD), environnement et épigénétique
|Page(s)||9 - 10|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Balbus JM, Barouki R, Birnbaum L, et al. Early-life prevention of non-communicable diseases. Lancet 2013 ; 381 : 3–4. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Attina T, Trasande L. Economic costs of childhood lead exposure in low- and middle-income countries. Environ Health Perspect 2013 ; 121 : 1097–1102. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Children’s exposure to mercury compounds, 2010. http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2010/9789241500456_eng.pdf?ua=1 [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Childhood lead poisoning, 2010. http://www.who.int/ceh/publications/leadguidance.pdf [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Endocrine disrupters and child health. Possible developmental early effects of endocrine disrupters on child health, 2012. www.who.int/ceh/publications/endocrine_disrupters_child/en/ [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, 7 million deaths annually linked to air pollution, 2012. http://www.who.int/phe/health_topics/outdoorair/databases/en/ [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, United National Environment Programme. State of the science of endocrine disrupting chemicals. In : Bergman A, Heindel J, Jobling S, et al. (eds). Geneva : WHO, 2012. http://unep.org/pdf/9789241505031_eng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Childhood stunting: challenges and opportunities. Report of a promoting healthy growth and preventing childhood stunting colloquium, 2013. http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/107026/1/WHO_NMH_NHD_GRS_14.1_eng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Review of evidence on health aspects of air pollution - REVIHAAP (Review of evidence on health aspects of air pollution). Project, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Kumanan R, Nazneen D, Tesmerelna A, et al. Ensuring multisectoral action on the determinants of reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health in the post-2015 era. BMJ 2015 ; 351 : h4213. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Children’s health and the environment: a global perspective, 2005. http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2005/9241562927_eng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Di Renzo GC, Conry JA, Blake J, et al. International federation of gynecology and obstetrics opinion on reproductive health impacts of exposure to toxic environmental chemicals. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2015 ; 131 : 219–225. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.