Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 31, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2015
|Page(s)||723 - 725|
|Published online||04 September 2015|
- Gilbert-Barness E. Teratogenic causes of malformations. Ann Clin Lab Sci 2010 ; 40 : 99–114. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Courtney KD, Moore JA Teratology studies with 2,4,5-trichlorophenoxyacetic acid and 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 1971 ; 20 : 396–403. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Betancur P, Bronner-Fraser M, Sauka-Spengler T Assembling neural crest regulatory circuits into a gene regulatory network. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 2010 ; 26 : 581–603. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Le Douarin N, Kalcheim C. The neural crest Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basch ML, Bronner-Fraser M, Garcia-Castro MI Specification of the neural crest occurs during gastrulation and requires Pax7. Nature 2006 ; 441 : 218–222. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Monsoro-Burq AH, Wang E, Harland R Msx1 and Pax3 cooperate to mediate FGF8 and WNT signals during Xenopus neural crest induction. Dev Cell 2005 ; 8 : 167–178. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sato T, Sasai N, Sasai Y Neural crest determination by co-activation of Pax3 and Zic1 genes in Xenopus ectoderm. Development 2005 ; 132 : 2355–2363. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Minchin JE, Hughes SM Sequential actions of Pax3 and Pax7 drive xanthophore development in zebrafish neural crest. Dev Biol 2008 ; 317 : 508–522. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bajard L, Relaix F, Lagha M, et al. A novel genetic hierarchy functions during hypaxial myogenesis: Pax3 directly activates Myf5 in muscle progenitor cells in the limb. Genes Dev 2006 ; 20 : 2450–2464. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zalc A, Rattenbach R, Auradé F, et al. Pax3 and Pax7 play essential safeguard functions against environmental stress-induced birth defect. Dev Cell 2015 ; 33 : 56–66. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fernandez-Salguero PM, Hilbert DM, Rudikoff S, et al. Aryl-hydrocarbon receptor-deficient mice are resistant to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin-induced toxicity. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 1996 ; 140 : 173–179. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.