Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 31, Number 5, Mai 2015
|Page(s)||567 - 568|
|Published online||09 June 2015|
- Jordan B. L’invasion des tests non-invasifs. Med sci (Paris) 2014 ; 30 : 107–108. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jordan B. Du bon usage d’un test non invasif. Med sci (Paris) 2015 ; 31 : 335–338. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.buzeed.com/virginiahughes/pregnant-women-are-finding-out-they-have-cancer-from-a-genet#.mo0X8vgmR [Google Scholar]
- Osborne CM, Hardisty E, Devers P, et al. Discordant noninvasive prenatal testing results in a patient subsequently diagnosed with metastatic disease. Prenat Diagn 2013 ; 33 : 609–611. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi DW, Parsa S, Bhatt S, et al. Fetal sex chromosome testing by maternal plasma DNA sequencing: clinical laboratory experience and biology. Obstet Gynecol 2015 ; 125 : 375–382. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Richards S, Aziz N, Bale S, et al. Standards and guidelines for the interpretation of sequence variants: a joint consensus recommendation of the American college of medical genetics and genomics and the Association for molecular pathology. Genet Med 2015 ; 17 : 405–423. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hegde M, Bale S, Bayrak-Toydemir P, et al. Reporting incidental findings in genomic scale clinical sequencing-a clinical laboratory perspective: a report of the association for molecular pathology. J Mol Diagn 2015 ; 17 : 107–117. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.