Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 30, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2014
|Page(s)||742 - 744|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- Hayday AC. Gammadelta T cells and the lymphoid stress-surveillance response. Immunity 2009 ; 31 : 184–196. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Waldhauer I, Goehlsdorf D, Gieseke F, et al. Tumor-associated MICA is shed by ADAM proteases. Cancer Res 2008 ; 68 : 6368–6376. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wilkinson GW, Tomasec P, Stanton RJ, et al. Modulation of natural killer cells by human cytomegalovirus. J Clin Virol 2008 ; 41 : 206–212. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gasser S, Orsulic S, Brown EJ, Raulet DH. The DNA damage pathway regulates innate immune system ligands of the NKG2D receptor. Nature 2005 ; 436 : 1186–1190. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vantourout P, Willcox C, Turner A, et al. Immunological visibility: posttranscriptional regulation of human NKG2D ligands by the EGF receptor pathway. Sci Transl Med 2014 ; 6 : 231ra249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng ZS, Chen RZ, Prystowsky JH. UVB radiation induces phosphorylation of the epidermal growth factor receptor, decreases EGF binding and blocks EGF induction of ornithine decarboxylase gene expression in SV40-transformed human keratinocytes. Exp Dermatol 1993 ; 2 : 257–265. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gross S, Knebel A, Tenev T, et al. Inactivation of protein-tyrosine phosphatases as mechanism of UV-induced signal transduction. J Biol Chem 1999 ; 274 : 26378–26386. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Singh B, Schneider M, Knyazev P, Ullrich A. UV-induced EGFR signal transactivation is dependent on proligand shedding by activated metalloproteases in skin cancer cell lines. Int J Cancer 2009 ; 124 : 531–539. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng H, Kartenbeck J, Kabsch K, et al. Stress kinase p38 mediates EGFR transactivation by hyperosmolar concentrations of sorbitol. J Cell Physiol 2002 ; 192 : 234–243. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Knebel A, Rahmsdorf HJ, Ullrich A, Herrlich P. Dephosphorylation of receptor tyrosine kinases as target of regulation by radiation, oxidants or alkylating agents. EMBO J 1996 ; 15 : 5314–5325. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Khabar KS. Post-transcriptional control during chronic inflammation and cancer: a focus on AU-rich elements. Cell Mol Life Sci 2010 ; 67 : 2937–2955. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- White EJ, Brewer G, Wilson GM. Post-transcriptional control of gene expression by AUF1: mechanisms, physiological targets, and regulation. Biochim Biophys Acta 2013 ; 1829 : 680–688. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Raulet DH, Gasser S, Gowen BG, et al. Regulation of Ligands for the NKG2D Activating Receptor. Annu Rev Immunol 2013 ; 31 :413–441. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Berezov A, Wang Q, et al. ErbB receptors: from oncogenes to targeted cancer therapies. J Clin Invest 2007 ; 117 : 2051–2058. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mascia F, Lam G, Keith C, et al. Genetic ablation of epidermal EGFR reveals the dynamic origin of adverse effects of anti-EGFR therapy. Sci Transl Med 2013 ; 5 : 199ra210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.