Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 30, Number 5, Mai 2014
|Page(s)||511 - 513|
|Published online||13 June 2014|
- Garcia KC. Reconciling views on T cell receptor germline bias for MHC. Trends Immunol 2012 ; 33 : 429–436. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marrack P, Scott-Browne JP, Dai S, et al. Evolutionarily conserved amino acids that control TCR-MHC interaction. Annu Rev Immunol 2008 ; 26 : 171–203. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Scott-Browne JP, White J, Kappler JW, et al. Germline-encoded amino acids in the alphabeta T-cell receptor control thymic selection. Nature 2009 ; 458 : 1043–1046. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Van Laethem F, Tikhonova AN, Singer A. MHC restriction is imposed on a diverse T cell receptor repertoire by CD4 and CD8 co-receptors during thymic selection. Trends Immunol 2012 ; 33 : 437–441. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Van Laethem F, Sarafova SD, Park JH, et al. Deletion of CD4 and CD8 coreceptors permits generation of alphabeta T cells that recognize antigens independently of the MHC. Immunity 2007 ; 27 : 735–750. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tikhonova AN, Van Laethem F, Hanada K, et al. alphabeta T cell receptors that do not undergo major histocompatibility complex-specific thymic selection possess antibody-like recognition specificities. Immunity 2012 ; 36 : 79–91. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Van Laethem F, Tikhonova AN, Pobezinsky LA, et al. Lck availability during thymic selection determines the recognition specificity of the T cell repertoire. Cell 2013 ; 154 : 1326–1341. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.