Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 30, Number 3, Mars 2014
|Page(s)||246 - 248|
|Published online||31 March 2014|
- Kellehear A. Culture, biology, and the near-death experience. A reappraisal. J Nerv Mental Dis 1993 ; 181 : 148–156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blanke O, Diegez S. Leaving body and life behind: out-of-body and near- death experiences. In : Laureys S, Tononi G, eds. The neurology of consciousness: cognitive neuroscience and neuropathology. London : Academic Press-Elsevier Ltd, 2009 : 303–325. [Google Scholar]
- Blackmore, S. Dying to live: science and near-death experience. London : Grafton, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- French CC. Dying to know the truth: visions of a dying brain, or false memories? Lancet 2001 ; 358 : 2010–2011. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson MK, Foley MA, Suengas AG, Raye CL. Phenomenal characteristics of memories for perceived and imagined autobiographical events. J Exp Psychol 1988 ; 117 : 371–376. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Thonnard M, Charland-Verville V, Bredart S, et al. Characteristics of near-death experiences memories as compared to real, imagined events memories. PLoS One, 2013 ; 8 : e57620. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Potts, M. The evidential value of near-death experiences for belief in life after death. J Near-Death Studies 2002 ; 20 : 233–235. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schaefer A, Philippot P. Selective effects of emotion on the phenomenal characteristics of autobiographical memories. Memory 2005 ; 13 : 148–160. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Conway MA, Dewhurst SA. Remembering, familiarity, and source monitoring. QJ Exp Psychol B 1995 ; 48 : 125–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dehon, H. Illusory recollection: the compelling subjective remembrance of things that never happened. Insights from the DRM paradigm (special issue in honor of Géry d’Ydewalle). Psychologica Belgica 2012 ; 52 : suppl : 121–149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.