Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 30, Number 3, Mars 2014
|Page(s)||229 - 231|
|Published online||31 March 2014|
- Jensen PE. Recent advances in antigen processing and presentation. Nat Immunol 2007 ; 8 1041–1048. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yewdell JW, Anton LC, Bennink JR. Defective ribosomal products (DRiPs): a major source of antigenic peptides for MHC class I molecules? J Immunol 1996 ; 157 : 1823–1826. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Muller-McNicoll M, Neugebauer KM. How cells get the message: dynamic assembly and function of mRNA-protein complexes. Nat Rev Genet 2013 ; 14 : 275–287. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Apcher S, Daskalogianni C, Lejeune F, et al. Major source of antigenic peptides for the MHC class I pathway is produced during the pioneer round of mRNA translation. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2011 ; 108 : 11572–11577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Apcher S, Millot G, Daskalogianni C, et al. Translation of pre-spliced RNAs in the nuclear compartment generates peptides for the MHC class I pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2013 ; 110 : 17951–17956. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Turris V, Nicholson P, Orozco RZ, et al. Cotranscriptional effect of a premature termination codon revealed by live-cell imaging. RNA 2011 ; 17 : 2094–2107. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Iborra FJ, Jackson DA, Cook PR. Coupled transcription and translation within nuclei of mammalian cells. Science 2001 ; 293 : 1139–1142. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- David A, Dolan BP, Hickman HD, et al. Nuclear translation visualized by ribosome-bound nascent chain puromycylation. J Cell Biol 2012 ; 197 : 45–57. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guilloux Y, Lucas S, Brichard VG, et al. A peptide recognized by human cytolytic T lymphocytes on HLA-A2 melanomas is encoded by an intron sequence of the N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase V gene. J Exp Med 1996 ; 183 : 1173–1183. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Coulie PG, Lehmann F, Lethé B, et al. A mutated intron sequence codes for an antigenic peptide recognized by cytolytic T lymphocytes on a human melanoma. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1995 ; 92 : 7976–7980. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.