Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 30, Number 1, Janvier 2014
|Page(s)||27 - 29|
|Published online||24 January 2014|
- Scott RA, Lagou V, Welch RP, et al. Large-scale association analyses identify new loci influencing glycemic traits and provide insight into the underlying biological pathways. Nat Genet 2012 ; 44 : 991–1005. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dupuis J, Langenberg C, Prokopenko I, et al. New genetic loci implicated in fasting glucose homeostasis and their impact on type 2 diabetes risk. Nat Genet 2010 ; 42 : 105–116. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Saxena R, Hivert MF, Langenberg C, et al. Genetic variation in GIPR influences the glucose and insulin responses to an oral glucose challenge. Nat Genet 2010 ; 42 : 142–148. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yang J, Benyamin B, McEvoy BP, et al. Common SNPs explain a large proportion of the heritability for human height. Nat Genet 2010 ; 42 : 565–569. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bouatia-Naji N, Bonnefond A, Cavalcanti-Proença C, et al. A variant near MTNR1B is associated with increased fasting plasma glucose levels and type 2 diabetes risk. Nat Genet 2009 ; 41 : 89–94. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bouatia-Naji N, Rocheleau G, Van Lommel L, et al. A polymorphism within the G6PC2 gene is associated with fasting plasma glucose levels. Science 2008 ; 320 : 1085–1088. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Raychaudhuri S, Plenge RM, Rossin EJ, et al. Identifying relationships among genomic disease regions : predicting genes at pathogenic SNP associations and rare deletions. PLoS Genet 2009 ; 5 : p. e1000534. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Segrè AV, DIAGRAM Consortium, MAGIC investigators, Groop L, et al. Common inherited variation in mitochondrial genes is not enriched for associations with type 2 diabetes or related glycemic traits. PLoS Genet 2010 ; 6 : e1001058. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.