Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 29, Number 10, Octobre 2013
Le réseau international des Instituts Pasteur
|Page(s)||908 - 911|
|Published online||18 October 2013|
- Straetemans M, Bierrenbach AL, Nagelkerke N, et al. The effect of tuberculosis on mortality in HIV positive people: a meta-analysis. PLoS One 2010 ; 5 : e15241. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- World health organization. Scaling up antiretroviral therapy in resource-limited settings: treatment guidelines for a public health approach, 2003 revision. Geneva : WHO, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Dean GL, Edwards SG, Ives NJ, et al. Treatment of tuberculosis in HIV-infected persons in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy. AIDS 2002 ; 16 : 75–83. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kimerling ME, Schuchter J, Chanthol E, et al. Prevalence of pulmonary tuberculosis among HIV-infected persons in a home care program in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2002 ; 6 : 988–994. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Eng B, Cain KP, Nong K, et al. Impact of a public antiretroviral program on TB/HIV mortality: Banteay Meanchey, Cambodia. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2009 ; 40 : 89–92. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Blanc FX, Sok T, Laureillard D, et al. Earlier versus later start of antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected adults with tuberculosis. N Engl J Med 2011 ; 365 : 1471–1481. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pean P, Nerrienet E, Madec Y, et al. Natural killer cell degranulation capacity predicts early onset of the immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) in HIV-infected patients with tuberculosis. Blood 2012 ; 119 : 3315–3320. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chou M, Bertrand J, Segeral O, et al. Population pharmacokinetic-pharmacogenetic study of nevirapine in HIV-infected Cambodian patients. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2010 ; 54 : 4432–4439. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lang TA, White NJ, Hien TT, et al. Clinical research in resource-limited settings: Enhancing research capacity and working together to make trials less complicated. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2010 ; 4 : e619. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Blanchard-Horan C, Stocker V, Moran L, et al. Examining the challenges and solutions to the implementation of trials in resource-limited settings: Limited resource trials. Appl Clin Trials 2012 ; 21 : 34–42. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Strauss RP, Sengupta S, Quinn SC, et al. The role of community advisory boards: involving communities in the informed consent process. Am J Public Health 2001 ; 91 : 1938–1943. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lo B, Bayer R. Establishing ethical trials for treatment and prevention of AIDS in developing countries. Br Med J 2003 ; 327 : 337–339. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Borand L, Laureillard D, Madec Y, et al. Plasma concentrations of efavirenz with a 600 mg standard dose in Cambodian HIV-infected adults treated for tuberculosis with a body weight above 50 kg. Antivir Ther 2013 ; 18 : 419–423. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Breton G. Syndrome inflammatoire de reconstitution immune. Med Sci (Paris) 2010 ; 26 : 281–290. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.