Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 29, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2013
|Page(s)||671 - 674|
|Published online||12 July 2013|
- Flint J, Mackay TF. Genetic architecture of quantitative traits in mice, flies, and humans. Genome research 2009 ; 19 : 723–733. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Baud A, Hermsen R, Guryev V, et al. Combined sequence-based and genetic mapping analysis of complex traits in outbred rats. Nat Genet 2013 ; 26 mai, doi: 10.1038/ng.2644. [Google Scholar]
- Hansen C, Spuhler K. Development of the National Institutes of Health genetically heterogeneous rat stock. Alcohol Clin Exp Res 1984 ; 8 : 477–479. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Johannesson M, Lopez-Aumatell R, Stridh P, et al. A resource for the simultaneous high-resolution mapping of multiple quantitative trait loci in rats: the NIH heterogeneous stock. Genome Res 2009 ; 19 : 150–158. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Valdar W, Solberg LC, Gauguier D, et al. Genome-wide genetic association of complex traits in heterogeneous stock mice. Nat Genet 2006 ; 38 : 879–887. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Keane TM, Goodstadt L, Danecek P, et al. Mouse genomic variation and its effect on phenotypes and gene regulation. Nature 2011 ; 477 : 289–294. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yalcin B, Flint J, Mott R. Using progenitor strain information to identify quantitative trait nucleotides in outbred mice. Genetics 2005 ; 171 : 673–681. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.