Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 29, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2013
|Page(s)||570 - 572|
|Published online||12 July 2013|
- Wherry EJ. T cell exhaustion. Nat Immunol 2011 ; 12 : 492–499. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Badoual C, Pere H, Roussel H, et al. Les cancers des voies aérodigestives supérieures associés aux papillomavirus. Med Sci (Paris) 2013 ; 29 : 83–88. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Badoual C, Hans S, Merillon N, et al. PD-1-Expressing tumor-infiltrating T cells are a favorable prognostic biomarker in HPV-associated head and neck cancer. Cancer Res 2013 ; 73 : 128–138. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Thompson RH, Dong H, Lohse CM, et al. PD-1 is expressed by tumor-infiltrating immune cells and is associated with poor outcome for patients with renal cell carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res 2007 ; 13 : 1757–1761. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Badoual C, Bouchaud G, Agueznay Nel H, et al. The soluble alpha chain of interleukin-15 receptor: a proinflammatory molecule associated with tumor progression in head and neck cancer. Cancer Res 2008 ; 68 : 3907–3914. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Inozume T, Hanada K, Wang QJ, et al. Selection of CD8+PD-1+ lymphocytes in fresh human melanomas enriches for tumor-reactive T cells. J Immunother 2010 ; 33 : 956–964. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sznol M, Chen L. Antagonist antibodies to PD-1 and B7-H1 (PD-L1) in the treatment of advanced human cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2013 ; 19 : 1021–1034. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Taube JM, Anders RA, Young GD, et al. Colocalization of inflammatory response with b7-h1 expression in human melanocytic lesions supports an adaptive resistance mechanism of immune escape. Sci Transl Med 2012 ; 4 : 127ra137. [Google Scholar]
- Lyford-Pike S, Peng S, Young GD, et al. Evidence for a role of the PD-1:PD-L1 pathway in immune resistance of HPV-associated head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Res 2013 ; 73 : 1733–1741. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Topalian SL, Hodi FS, Brahmer JR, et al. Safety, activity, and immune correlates of anti-PD-1 antibody in cancer. N Engl J Med 2012 ; 366 : 2443–2454. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.