Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 29, Number 3, Mars 2013
|Page(s)||325 - 328|
|Published online||27 March 2013|
- Cyrulnik B. Les nourritures affectives. Paris: Odile Jacob, 1993: 244p. [Google Scholar]
- Caspi A, Sugden K, Moffitt TE, et al. Influence of life stress on depression: moderation by a polymorphism in the 5-HTT gene. Science 2003 ; 301 : 386–389. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson W, McGue M, Gaist D, et al. Frequency and heritability of depression symptomatology in the second half of life: evidence from Danish twins over 45. Psychol Med 2002 ; 32 : 1175–1185. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Klengel T, Mehta D, Anacker C, et al. Allele-specific FKBP5 DNA demethylation mediates gene-childhood trauma interactions. Nat Neurosci 2013 ; 16 : 33–41. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Binder EB. The role of FKBP5, a co-chaperone of the glucocorticoid receptor in the pathogenesis and therapy of affective and anxiety disorders. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2009 ; 34 : S186–S195. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Binder EB, Bradley RG, Liu W, et al. Association of FKBP5 polymorphisms and childhood abuse with risk of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in adults. JAMA 2008 ; 299 : 1291–1305. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Murgatroyd C. Patchev AV, Wu Y, et al. Dynamic DNA methylation programs persistent adverse effects of early-life stress. Nat Neurosci 2009 ; 12 : 1559–1566. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Childhood trauma can alter DNA. Genetic Engineering News December 3, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Szyf M. How do environments talk to genes? Nat Neurosci 2013 ; 16 : 2–4. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hwang WS, Roh SI, Lee BC, et al. Patient-specific embryonic stem cells derived from human SCNT blastocysts. Science 2005 ; 308 : 1777–1783. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.