Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 29, Number 1, Janvier 2013
|Page(s)||57 - 63|
|Published online||08 October 2014|
- Miller RA, Maloney DG, Warnke R, Levy R. Treatment of B-Cell lymphoma with monoclonal anti-idiotype antibody. N Engl J Med 1982 ; 306 : 517–522. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fridman WH, Pagès F, Sautès-Fridman C, Galon J. The immune contexture in human tumours: impact on clinical outcome. Nat Rev Cancer 2012 ; 12 : 298–306. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Taylor C, Hershman D, Shah N, et al. Augmented HER-2 specific immunity during treatment with trastuzumab and chemotherapy. Clin Cancer Res 2007 ; 13 : 5133–5143. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stagg J, Sharkey J, Pommey S, et al. Antibodies targeted to TRAIL receptor-2 and ErbB-2 synergize in vivo and induce an antitumor immune response. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2008 ; 105 : 16254–16259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park SG, Jiang Z, Mortenson ED, et al. The therapeutic effect of anti-HER2/neu antibody depends on both innate and adaptive immunity. Cancer Cell 2010 ; 18 : 160–170. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sala A, Gresser I, Chassoux D, et al. Inhibition of Friend leukemia cell visceral metastases by a new monoclonal antibody and role of the immune system of the host in its action. Cancer Res 1992 ; 52 : 2880–2889. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Abès R, Gélizé E, Fridman WH, Teillaud JL. Long-lasting antitumor protection by anti-CD20 antibody through cellular immune response. Blood 2010 ; 116 : 926–934. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Eibler N, Ruf P, Mysliwietz, et al. Trifunctional bispecific antibodies induce tumor-specific T cells and elicit a vaccination effect. Cancer Res 2012 [Epub ahead of print]. [Google Scholar]
- Cartron G, Watier H, Golay J, Solal-Celigny P. from the bench to the bedside: ways to improve rituximab efficacy. Blood 2004 ; 104 : 2635–2642. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hodi FS, O’Day SJ, McDermott DF, et al. Improved survival with ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma. N Engl J Med 2010 ; 363 : 711–723. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Berger R, Rotem-Yehudar R, Slama G, et al. Phase I safety and pharmacokinetic study of CT-011, a humanized antibody interacting with PD-1, in patients with advanced hematologic malignancies. Clin Cancer Res 2008 ; 14 : 3044–3051. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stagg J, Loi S, Divisekera U, et al. Anti-ErbB-2 mAb therapy requires type I and II interferons and synergizes with anti-PD-1 or anti-CD137 mAb therapy. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2011 ; 108 : 7142–7147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kohrt HE, Houot R, Weiskopf K, et al. Stimulation of natural killer cells with a CD137-specific antibody enhances trastuzumab efficacy in xenotransplant models of breast cancer. J Clin Invest 2012 ; 122 : 1066–1075. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Houot R, Goldstein MJ, Korht HE, et al. Therapeutic effect of CD137 immunomodulation in lymphoma and its enhancement by Treg depletion. Blood 2009 ; 114 : 3431–3438. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yu P, Steel JC, Zhang M, et al. Simultaneous inhibition of two regulatory T-cell subsets enhanced Interleukin-15 efficacy in a prostate tumor model. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2012 ; 109 : 6187–6192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.