Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 28, Number 5, Mai 2012
|Page(s)||476 - 478|
|Published online||30 May 2012|
- Roques BP, Fournié-Zaluski MC, Wurm M. Inhibiting the breakdown of endogenous opioids and cannabinoids to aleeviate pain. Nat Rev Drug Discovery 2012 ; 11 : 293–310. [Google Scholar]
- North RA, Williams JT, Sureprenant A, Christie MJ. Mu and delta receptors belong to a family of receptors that are coupled to potassiium channels. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1987 ; 84 : 5487–5491. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bouboutou R, Fournie-Zaluski, MC, Chaillet P, et al. Analgesic effects of kelatorphan, a new highly potent inhibitor of multiple enkephalin degrading enzymes. Eur J Pharmacol 1984 ; 102 : 525–528. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Roques BP, Noble F, Daugé V, et al. Neutral endopeptidase 24.11: structure, inhibition, and experimental and clinical pharmacology. Pharmacol Rev 1993 ; 45 : 87–146. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Noble F, Roques BP. Protection of endogenous enkephalin catabolism as natural approach to novel analgesic and antidepressant drugs. Expert Opin Ther Targets 2007 ; 11 : 145–159. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nieto MM, Wilson J, Cupo A, et al. Chronic morphine treatment modulates the extracellular levels of endogenous enkephalins in rat brain structures involved in opiate dependence: a microdialysis study. J Neurosci 2002 ; 22 : 1034–1041. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Roques BP. Novel approaches to targeting neuropeptide systems. Trends Pharmacol Sci 2000 ; 21 : 475–483. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zollner C, Shaqura MA, Bopalah CP, et al. Painful inflammation-induced increase in mu-opioid receptor binding and G-protein coupling in primary afferent neurons. Mol Pharmacol 2003 ; 64 : 202–210. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stein C, Schafer M, Machelska H. Attacking pain at its source: new perspectives on opioids. Nat Med 2003 ; 9 : 1003–1008. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Menendez L, Hidalgo A, Meana A, et al. Inhibition of osteosarcoma-induced thermal hyperalgesia in mice by the orally active dual enkephalinase inhibitor PL37. Potentiation by gabapentin. Eur J Pharmacol 2008 ; 596 : 50–55. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.