Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 28, Number 5, Mai 2012
|Page(s)||468 - 470|
|Published online||30 May 2012|
- Glass DJ. Signaling pathways perturbing muscle mass. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care 2010 ; 13 : 225–229. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kuang S, Gillespie MA, Rudnicki MA. Niche regulation of muscle satellite cell self-renewal and differentiation. Cell Stem Cell 2008 ; 2 : 22–31. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Serrano AL, Baeza-Raja B, Perdiguero E, et al. Interleukin-6 is an essential regulator of satellite cell-mediated skeletal muscle hypertrophy. Cell Metab 2008 ; 7 : 33–44. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Horsley V, Jansen KM, Mills ST, Pavlath GK. IL-4 acts as a myoblast recruitment factor during mammalian muscle growth. Cell 2003 ; 113 : 483–494. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Charvet C, Houbron C, Parlakian A, et al. New role for serum response factor in postnatal skeletal muscle growth and regeneration via the interleukin 4 and insulin-like growth factor 1 pathways. Mol Cell Biol 2006 ; 26 : 6664–6674. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fluck M, Carson JA, Schwartz RJ, Booth FW. SRF protein is upregulated during stretch-induced hypertrophy of rooster ALD muscle. J Appl Physiol 1999 ; 86 : 1793–1799. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lamon S, Wallace MA, Leger B, Russell AP. Regulation of STARS and its downstream targets suggest a novel pathway involved in human skeletal muscle hypertrophy and atrophy. J Physiol 2009 ; 587 : 1795–1803. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lahoute C, Sotiropoulos A, Favier M, et al. Premature aging in skeletal muscle lacking serum response factor. PLoS One 2008 ; 3 : e3910. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guerci A, Lahoute C, Hébrard S, et al. Srf-dependent paracrine signals produced by myofibers control satellite cell-mediated skeletal muscle hypertrophy. Cell Metab 2012 ; 15 : 25–37. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Alway SE, Degens H, Krishnamurthy G, Smith CA. Potential role for Id myogenic repressors in apoptosis and attenuation of hypertrophy in muscles of aged rats. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2002 ; 283 : C66–C76. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Carson JA, Yamaguchi M, Alway SE. Hypertrophy and proliferation of skeletal muscle fibers from aged quail. J Appl Physiol 1995 ; 78 : 293–299. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.