Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 28, Number 2, Février 2012
|Page(s)||128 - 129|
|Published online||27 February 2012|
- Association AP. DSM-IV: Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. Washington DC: American Psychiatric Association, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Gecz J, Shoubridge C, Corbett M. The genetic landscape of intellectual disability arising from chromosome X. Trends Genet 2009 ; 25 : 308–316. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hashimoto S, Boissel S, Zarhrate M, et al. MED23 mutation links intellectual disability to dysregulation of immediate early gene expression. Science 2011 ; 333 : 1161–1163. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Malik S, Roeder RG. The metazoan Mediator co-activator complex as an integrative hub for transcriptional regulation. Nat Rev Genet 2010 ; 11 : 761–772. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stevens JL, Cantin GT, Wang G, et al. Transcription control by E1A and MAP kinase pathway via Sur2 mediator subunit. Science 2002 ; 296 : 755–758. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cohen S, Greenberg ME. Communication between the synapse and the nucleus in neuronal development, plasticity, and disease. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 2008 ; 24 : 183–209. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Risheg H, Graham JM Jr, Clark RD, et al. A recurrent mutation in MED12 leading to R961W causes Opitz-Kaveggia syndrome. Nat Genet 2007 ; 39 : 451–453. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schwartz CE, Tarpey PS, Lubs HA, et al. The original Lujan syndrome family has a novel missense mutation (p.N1007S) in the MED12 gene. J Med Genet 2007 ; 44 : 472–477. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guzowski JF, Setlow B, Wagner EK, McGaugh JL. Experience-dependent gene expression in the rat hippocampus after spatial learning: a comparison of the immediate-early genes Arc, c-fos, and zif268. J Neurosci 2001 ; 21 : 5089–5098. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fleischmann A, Hvalby O, Jensen V, et al. Impaired long-term memory and NR2A-type NMDA receptor-dependent synaptic plasticity in mice lacking c-Fos in the CNS. J Neurosci 2003 ; 23 : 9116–9122. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.