Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 26, Number 4, Avril 2010
|Page(s)||423 - 426|
|Published online||15 April 2010|
- Patel P, Hanson DL, Sullivan PS, et al. Incidence of types of cancer among HIV-infected persons compared with the general population in the United States, 1992-2003. Ann Intern Med 2008; 148 : 728–36. [Google Scholar]
- Shiels MS, Cole SR, Kirk GD, Poole C. A meta-analysis of the incidence of non-AIDS cancers in HIV-infected individuals. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2009; 52 : 611–22. [Google Scholar]
- Bonnet F, Burty C, Lewden C, et al. Changes in cancer mortality among HIV-infected patients: the Mortalité 2005 survey. Clin Infect Dis 2009; 48 : 633–9. [Google Scholar]
- Grulich AE, van Leeuwen MT, Falster MO, Vajdic CM. Incidence of cancers in people with HIV/AIDS compared with immunosuppressed transplant patient recipients: a meta-analysis. Lancet 2007; 370 : 59–67. [Google Scholar]
- Guiguet M, Boué F, Cadranel J, et al. Effect of immunodeficiency, HIV viral load, and antiretroviral therapy on the risk of individual malignancies (FHDH-ANRS CO4): a prospective study. Lancet Oncol 2009; 10 : 1152–9. [Google Scholar]
- Schulz T. Cancer and viral infections in immunocompromised individuals. Int J Cancer 2009; 125 : 1755–63. [Google Scholar]
- Crum-Cianflone N, Hullsiek KH, Marconi V, et al. Trends in the incidence of cancer among HIV infected persons and the impact of antiretroviral therapy: a 20-year cohort study. AIDS 2009; 23 : 41–50. [Google Scholar]
- Silverberg MJ, Abrams DI. Do antiretroviral reduce the risk of non-AIDS defining malignancies. Curr Opin HIV AIDS 2009; 4 : 42–51. [Google Scholar]
- HIV-Causal Collaboration. The effect of combined antiretroviral therapy on the overall mortality of HIV infected individuals. AIDS 2010; 24 : 123–37. [Google Scholar]
- Spano JP, Costagliola D, Katlama C, et al. AIDS-related malignancies: state of the art and therapeutic challenges. J Clin Oncol 2008; 26 : 4834–42. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.