Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 26, Number 2, Février 2010
|Page(s)||130 - 132|
|Published online||15 February 2010|
- Govin J, Berger SL. Genome reprogramming during sporulation. Int J Dev Biol 2009; 53 : 425–32. [Google Scholar]
- Govin J, Caron C, Lestrat C, et al. The role of histones in chromatin remodelling during mammalian spermiogenesis. Eur J Biochem 2004; 271 : 3459–69. [Google Scholar]
- Boussouar F, Rousseaux S, Khochbin S. A new insight into male genome reprogramming by histone variants and histone code. Cell Cycle 2008; 7 : 3499–502. [Google Scholar]
- Pivot-Pajot C, Caron C, Govin J, et al. Acetylation-dependent chromatin reorganization by BRDT, a testis-specific bromodomain-containing protein. Mol Cell Biol 2003; 23 : 5354–65. [Google Scholar]
- Moriniere J, Rousseaux S, Steuerwald U, et al. Cooperative binding of two acetylation marks on a histone tail by a single bromodomain. Nature 2009; 461 : 664–8. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K, Williams KE, Huang L, et al. Histone acetylation and deacetylation: identification of acetylation and methylation sites of HeLa histone H4 by mass spectrometry. Mol Cell Proteomics 2002; 1 : 500–8. [Google Scholar]
- Sasaki K, Ito T, Nishino N, et al. Real-time imaging of histone H4 hyperacetylation in living cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009; 106 : 16257–62. [Google Scholar]
- Shang E, Nickerson HD, Wen D, et al. The first bromodomain of Brdt, a testis-specific member of the BET sub-family of double-bromodomain-containing proteins, is essential for male germ cell differentiation. Development 2007; 134 : 3507–15. [Google Scholar]
- Rousseaux S, Reynoird N, Gaucher J, Khochbin S. Intrusion of male epigenome regulators in somatic cancer cells. Med Sci (Paris) 2008; 24 : 735–41. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.