Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 26, Number 1, Janvier 2010
|Page(s)||19 - 21|
|Published online||15 January 2010|
- Tepass U, Tanentzapf G, Ward R, Fehon R. Epithelial cell polarity and cell junctions in Drosophila. Annu Rev Genet 2001; 35 : 747–84. [Google Scholar]
- Tepass U, Theres C, Knust E. Crumbs encodes an EGF-like protein expressed on apical membranes of Drosophila epithelial cells and required for organization of epithelia. Cell 1990; 61 : 787–99. [Google Scholar]
- Wodarz A, Hinz U, Engelbert M, Knust E. Expression of crumbs confers apical character on plasma membrane domains of ectodermal epithelia of Drosophila. Cell 1995; 82 : 67–76. [Google Scholar]
- Bilder D, Schober M, Perrimon N. Integrated activity of PDZ protein complexes regulates epithelial polarity. Nat Cell Biol 2003; 5 : 53–8. [Google Scholar]
- Tanentzapf G, Tepass U. Interactions between the crumbs, lethal giant larvae and bazooka pathways in epithelial polarization. Nat Cell Biol 2003; 5 : 46–52. [Google Scholar]
- Laprise P, Beronja S, Silva-Gagliardi NF, et al. The FERM protein Yurt is a negative regulatory component of the Crumbs complex that controls epithelial polarity and apical membrane size. Dev Cell 2006; 11 : 363–74. [Google Scholar]
- Laprise P, Lau KM, Harris KP, et al. Yurt, Coracle, Neurexin IV and the Na(+),K(+)-ATPase form a novel group of epithelial polarity proteins. Nature 2009; 459 : 1141–5. [Google Scholar]
- Bilder D. Epithelial polarity and proliferation control: links from the Drosophila neoplastic tumor suppressors. Genes Dev 2004; 18 : 1909–25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan L, Rosenberg A, Bergami KC, et al. Deregulation of scribble promotes mammary tumorigenesis and reveals a role for cell polarity in carcinoma. Cell 2008; 135 : 865–78. [Google Scholar]
- Dow LE, Humbert PO. Polarity regulators and the control of epithelial architecture, cell migration, and tumorigenesis. Int Rev Cytol 2007; 262 : 253–302. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.