Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 26, Number 1, Janvier 2010
|Page(s)||12 - 14|
|Published online||15 January 2010|
- Mosmann TR, Coffman RL. TH1 and TH2 cells: different patterns of lymphokine secretion lead to different functional properties. Annu Rev Immunol 1989; 7 : 145–73. [Google Scholar]
- Sallusto F, Lenig D, Mackay CR, Lanzavecchia A. Flexible programs of chemokine receptor expression on human polarized T helper 1 and 2 lymphocytes. J Exp Med 1998; 187 ; 875–83. [Google Scholar]
- Acosta-Rodriguez EV, Rivino L, Geginat J, et al. Surface phenotype and antigenic specificity of human interleukin 17-producing T helper memory cells. Nat Immunol 2007; 8 : 639–46. [Google Scholar]
- Weaver CT, Hatton RD, Mangan PR, Harrington LE. IL-17 family cytokines and the expanding diversity of effector T cell lineages. Annu Rev Immunol 2007; 25 : 821–52. [Google Scholar]
- Trifari S, Kaplan CD, Tran EH, et al. Identification of a human helper T cell population that has abundant production of interleukin 22 and is distinct from TH-17, TH1 and TH2 cells. Nat Immunol 2009; 10 : 864–71. [Google Scholar]
- Duhen T, Geiger R, Jarrossay D, Lanzavecchia A, Sallusto F. Production of interleukin 22 but not interleukin 17 by a subset of human skin-homing memory T cells. Nat Immunol 2009; 10 : 857–63. [Google Scholar]
- Wolk K, Sabat R. Interleukin-22: a novel T- and NK-cell derived cytokine that regulates the biology of tissue cells. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 2006; 17 : 367–80. [Google Scholar]
- Homey B, Alenius H, Müller A, et al. CCL27-CCR10 interactions regulate T cell-mediated skin inflammation. Nat Med 2002; 8 : 157–65. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson E, Butcher EC. CCL28 controls immunoglobulin (Ig)A plasma cell accumulation in the lactating mammary gland and IgA antibody transfer to the neonate. J Exp Med 2004; 200 : 805–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Y, Danilenko DM, Valdez P, et al. Interleukin-22, a T(H)17 cytokine, mediates IL-23-induced dermal inflammation and acanthosis. Nature 2007; 445 : 648–51. [Google Scholar]
- Boniface K, Guignouard E, Pedretti N, et al. A role for T cell-derived interleukin 22 in psoriatic skin inflammation. Clin Exp Immunol 2007; 150 : 407–15. [Google Scholar]
- Sugimoto K, Ogawa A, Mizoguchi E, et al. IL-22 ameliorates intestinal inflammation in a mouse model of ulcerative colitis. J Clin Invest 2008; 118 : 534–44. [Google Scholar]
- Leung-Theung-Long S, Guerder S. Th17 cells, a novel pro-inflammatory effector CD4 T cell population. Med Sci (Paris) 2008; 24 : 972–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.