Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 12, Décembre 2009Anticorps monoclonaux en thérapeutique
|Page(s)||1169 - 1172|
|Section||III - Un futur en développement|
|Published online||15 December 2009|
- Wurch T, Lowe P, Caussanel V, et al. Development of novel protein scaffolds as alternatives to whole antibodies for imaging and therapy: status on discovery research and clinical validation. Curr Pharm Biotechnol 2008; 9 : 502–9. [Google Scholar]
- Koide A, Bailey CW, Huang X, et al. The fibronectin type III domain as a scaffold for novel binding proteins. J Mol Biol 1998; 284 : 1141–51. [Google Scholar]
- Koide A, Abbatiello S, Rothgery L, et al. Probing protein conformational changes in living cells by using designer binding proteins: application to the estrogen receptor. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99 : 1253–8. [Google Scholar]
- Parker MH, Chen Y, Danehy F, et al. Antibody mimics based on human fibronectin type three domain engineered for thermostability and high-affinity binding to vascular endothelial growth factor receptor two. Protein Eng Des Sel 2005; 18 : 435–44. [Google Scholar]
- Mamluk R, Carvajal IM, Bates JM, et al. Preclinical development of a potent VEGFR-2 antagonist based on a novel protein scaffold (AdNectin). Proc Amer Assoc Cancer Res 2005; 46 : Abstract nr 3037. [Google Scholar]
- Carvajal IM, Bates JM, Sort S, et al. A Novel inhibitor for VEGFR-2 ; emerging advantages of blocking the VEGFR-2 receptor in the VEGF pathway. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res 2006; 47 : 972 (abstract). [Google Scholar]
- Sweeney CJ, Chriorean EG, Mita MM, et al. Phase I study of CT-322, first Adnectin protein therapeutic and potent inhibitor of VEGFR-2, in patients (pts) with advanced solid tumors (ST). J Clin Oncol 2008; 26 : 3523 (abstract). [Google Scholar]
- Nilsson FY, Tolmachev V. Affibody molecules: new protein domains for molecular imaging and targeted tumor therapy. Curr Opin Drug Discov Dev 2007; 10 : 167–75. [Google Scholar]
- Orlova A, Magnusson M, Eriksson TL, et al. Tumor imaging using a picomolar affinity HER2 binding affibody molecule. Cancer Res 2006; 66 : 4339–48. [Google Scholar]
- Silverman J, Liu Q, Bakker A, et al. Multivalent avimer proteins evolved by exon shuffling of a family of human receptor domains. Nat Biotechnol 2005; 23 : 1556–61. [Google Scholar]
- Markland W, Ley AC, Ladner RC. Iterative optimization of high-affinity protease inhibitors using phage display. 2. Plasma kallikrein and thrombin. Biochemistry 1996; 35 : 8058–67. [Google Scholar]
- Williams A, Baird LG. DX-88 and HAE: a developmental perspective. Transfus Apher Sci 2003; 29 : 255–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.