Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 12, Décembre 2009Anticorps monoclonaux en thérapeutique
|Page(s)||1141 - 1144|
|Section||III - Un futur en développement|
|Published online||15 December 2009|
- Glacet A, Ducrot T, Béliard R, et al. Anti-Rh(D) monoclonal antibodies: study of their in vitro functional properties. Transfus Clin Biol 1996; 3 : 465–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kumpel BM, Beliard R, Brossard Y, et al. Section 1C: assessment of the functional activity and IgG Fc receptor utilization of 64 IgG Rh monoclonal antibodies. Coordinator’s report. Transfus Clin Biol 2002; 9 : 45–53. [Google Scholar]
- De Romeuf C, Gaucher C, Glacet A, et al. Expression of human anti Rh(D) monoclonal antibodies into different cell lines: influence on their functional properties. In : Subramanian G, ed. Antibodies, vol. 2. Novel technologies and therapeutic use. Amsterdam : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Jefferis R. Glycosylation as a strategy to improve antibody-based therapeutics. Nat Rev Drug Discov 2009; 8 : 226–34. [Google Scholar]
- Sibéril S, de Romeuf C, Bihoreau N, et al. Selection of a human anti-RhD monoclonal antibody for therapeutic use: impact of IgG glycosylation on activating and inhibitory Fc gamma R functions. Clin Immunol 2006; 118 : 170–9. [Google Scholar]
- Béliard R, Waegemans T, Notelet D, et al. An anti-D monoclonal antibody selected for enhanced Fcgamma RIII engagement clears RhD-positive autologous red cells in human volunteers as efficiently as polyclonal anti-D antibodies. Br J Haematol 2008; 141 : 109–19. [Google Scholar]
- De Romeuf C, Dutertre CA, Le Garff-Tavernier M, et al. Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia cells are efficiently killed by an anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody selected for improved engagement of Fcgamma RIIIA/CD16. Br J Haematol 2008; 140 : 635–43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.