Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 12, Décembre 2009Anticorps monoclonaux en thérapeutique
|Page(s)||1116 - 1120|
|Section||II - La réalité clinique|
|Published online||15 December 2009|
- Marasco WA, Sui J. The growth and potential of human antiviral monoclonal antibody therapeutics. Nat Biotechnol 2007; 25 : 1421–34. [Google Scholar]
- Ledford H. Monoclonal antibodies come of age. Nature 2008; 455 : 437. [Google Scholar]
- Dau B, Holodniy M. Novel targets for antiretroviral therapy: clinical progress to date. Drugs 2009; 69 : 31–50. [Google Scholar]
- Trkola A, Kuster H, Rusert P, et al. Delay of HIV-1 rebound after cessation of antiretroviral therapy through passive transfer of human neutralizing antibodies. Nat Med 2005; 11 : 615–22. [Google Scholar]
- Hessell AJ, Hangartner L, Hunter M, et al. Fc receptor but not complement binding is important in antibody protection against HIV. Nature 2007; 449 : 101–4. [Google Scholar]
- Karlsson Hedestam GB, Fouchier RA, Phogat S, et al. The challenges of eliciting neutralizing antibodies to HIV-1 and to influenza virus. Nat Rev Microbiol 2008; 6 : 143–55. [Google Scholar]
- Reichert JM, Dewitz MC. Anti-infective monoclonal antibodies: perils and promise of development. Nat Rev Drug Discov 2006; 5 : 191–5. [Google Scholar]
- Simmons CP, Bernasconi NL, Suguitan AL, et al. Prophylactic and therapeutic efficacy of human monoclonal antibodies against H5N1 influenza. PLoS Med 2007; 4 : e178. [Google Scholar]
- Yu X, Tsibane T, McGraw PA, et al. Neutralizing antibodies derived from the B cells of 1918 influenza pandemic survivors. Nature 2008; 455 : 532–6. [Google Scholar]
- Mansbach J, Kunz S, Acholonu U, et al. Evaluation of compliance with palivizumab recommendations in a multicenter study of young children presenting to the emergency department with bronchiolitis. Pediatr Emerg Care 2007; 23 : 362–7. [Google Scholar]
- Wu H, Pfarr DS, Johnson S, et al. Development of motavizumab, an ultra-potent antibody for the prevention of respiratory syncytial virus infection in the upper and lower respiratory tract. J Mol Biol 2007; 368 : 652–5. [Google Scholar]
- De Kruif J, Bakker AB, Marissen WE, et al. A human monoclonal antibody cocktail as a novel component of rabies postexposure prophylaxis. Annu Rev Med 2007; 58 : 359–68. [Google Scholar]
- Soares MM, King SW, Thorpe PE. Targeting inside-out phosphatidylserine as a therapeutic strategy for viral diseases. Nat Med 2008; 14 : 1357–62. [Google Scholar]
- Reichert JM. Trends in the development and approval of monoclonal antibodies for viral infections. BioDrugs 2007; 21 : 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Oliphant T, Engle M, Nybakken GE, et al. Development of a humanized monoclonal antibody with therapeutic potential against West Nile virus. Nat Med 2005; 11 : 522–30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.