Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 10, Octobre 2009
|Page(s)||791 - 793|
|Published online||15 October 2009|
- Fulton JF, Ranson SW, Frantz AM. The hypothalamus and control levels of autonomic functions. Baltimore, MD : Williams and Co, 1940. [Google Scholar]
- Guillemin R. Hypothalamic hormones a.k.a. hypothalamic releasing factors. J Endocrinol 2005; 184 : 11–28. [Google Scholar]
- Cattanach BM, Iddon CA, Charlton HM, et al. Gonadotrophin-releasing hormone deficiency in a mutant mouse with hypogonadism. Nature 1977; 269 : 338–40. [Google Scholar]
- Adelman JP, Mason AJ, Hayflick JS, et al. Isolation of the gene and hypothalamic cDNA for the common precursor of gonadotropin-releasing hormone and prolactin release-inhibiting factor in human and rat. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1986; 83 : 179–83. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng CK, Leung PC. Molecular biology of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH)-I, GnRH-II, and their receptors in humans. Endocr Rev 2005; 26 : 283–306. [Google Scholar]
- Mason AJ, Hayflick JS, Zoeller RT, et al. A deletion truncating the gonadotropin-releasing hormone gene is responsible for hypogonadism in the hpg mouse. Science 1986; 234 : 1366–71. [Google Scholar]
- Charlton HM, Halpin DM, Iddon C, et al. The effects of daily administration of single and multiple injections of gonadotropin-releasing hormone on pituitary and gonadal function in the hypogonadal (hpg) mouse. Endocrinology 1983; 113 : 535–44. [Google Scholar]
- Gill JC, Wadas B, Chen P, et al. The gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neuronal population is normal in size and distribution in GnRH-deficient and GnRH receptor-mutant hypogonadal mice. Endocrinology 2008; 149 : 4596–604. [Google Scholar]
- Mason AJ, Pitts SL, Nikolics K, et al. The hypogonadal mouse: reproductive functions restored by gene therapy. Science 1986; 234 : 1372–8. [Google Scholar]
- Bouligand J, Ghervan C, Tello JA, et al. Isolated familial hypogonadotropic hypogonadism and a GNRH1 mutation. N Engl J Med 2009; 360 : 2742–8. [Google Scholar]
- Nikolics K, Mason AJ, Szönyi E, et al. A prolactin-inhibiting factor within the precursor for human gonadotropin-releasing hormone. Nature 1985; 316 : 511–7. [Google Scholar]
- Chan YM, de Guillebon A, Lang-Muritano M, et al. GNRH1 mutations in patients with idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009; 106 : 11703–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.