Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 5, Mai 2009Évaluation des risques et perspectives thérapeutiques en oncologie colorectale
|Page(s)||457 - 460|
|Published online||15 May 2009|
- Labie D, Dunda-Belkhodja O, Rouabhi F, et al. The - 158 site 5’ to the Gγgene and Gγ expression. Blood 1985; 66 : 1463–5. [Google Scholar]
- Gilman JG, Huisman THJ. DNA sequence variation associated with elevated Gγ globin production. Blood 1985; 66 : 783–7. [Google Scholar]
- Dover GJ, Smith KD, Chang YC. Fetal hemoglobin levels in sickle cell disease and normal individuals are partially controlled by an X-linked gene located at Xp22.2. Blood 1992; 80 : 816–24. [Google Scholar]
- Garner C, Silver N, Best S, et al. Quantitative trait locus on chromosome 8q influences the switch from fetal to adult hemoglobin. Blood 2004; 104 : 2184–6. [Google Scholar]
- Thein SL, Menzel S, Peng X, et al. Intergenic variants of HBS1L-MYB are responsible for a major quantitative trait locus on chromosome 6q23 influencing fetal hemoglobin levels in adults. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2007; 104 : 11046–51. [Google Scholar]
- Menzel S, Garney C, Gut I, et al. A QTL influencing F cell production maps to a gene encoding a zinc-finger protein on chromosome 2p15. Nat Genet 2007; 39 : 1197–9. [Google Scholar]
- Sedgewick AE, Timofeev N, Sebastiani P, et al. BCL11A is a majorHbF quantitative trait locus in three different populations with b-hemoglobinopathies. Blood Cells Mol Dis 2008; 41 : 255–8. [Google Scholar]
- Uda M, Galanello R, Sanna S, et al. Genome-wide association study shows BCL11A associated with persistent fetal hemoglobin and amelioration of the phenotype of β-thalassemia. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2008; 105 ; 1620–5. [Google Scholar]
- Elion J, Berg PE, Lapoumeroulie C, et al. DNA sequence variation in a negative control region 5’ to the β-globin gene correlates with the phenotypic expression of the βS mutation. Blood 1992; 79 : 787–92. [Google Scholar]
- Lettre G, Sankaran VG, Bezerra MAC, et al. DNA polymorphisms at the BCL11A, HBS1L-MYB and β-globin loci associate with fetal hemoglobin levels and pain crises in sickle cell disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2008; 105 : 11869–74. [Google Scholar]
- Sankaran VG, Menne TF, Xu J, et al. Human fetal hemoglobin expression is regulated by the developmental stage-specific repressor BCL11A. Science 2008; 322 : 1839–42. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Ippolito GC, Wall JK, et al. Functional studies of BCL11A : characterization of the conserved BCL11A-XL splice variant and its interaction with BCL6 in nuclear paraspeckles of germinal center B cells. Mol Cancer 2006; 5 : 18–33. [Google Scholar]
- Cismastu VB, Adamo S, Gecewicz J, et al. BCL11B functionally associates with the NuRD complex in T lymphocytes to repress targeted promoter. Oncogene 2005; 24 : 6753–64. [Google Scholar]
- Moffat J, Grueneberg DA, Yang X, et al. A lentiviral RNAi library for human and mouse genes applied to an arrayed viral high-content screen. Cell 2006; 124 : 1283–98. [Google Scholar]
- Ragusa A, Amata S, Lombardo T, et al. Asymptomatic and mild β-thalassemia in homozygotes and compound heterozygotes for the IVS2+1G>A mutation : role of the β-globin gene haplotype. Haematologica 2003; 88 : 1099–105. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.