Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 4, Avril 2009
|Page(s)||346 - 348|
|Published online||15 April 2009|
- Carmeliet P. Angiogenesis in health and disease. Nat Med 2003; 9 : 653–60. [Google Scholar]
- Gilbert C, Rahi J, Eckstein, et al. Retinopathy of prematurity in middle-income countries. Lancet 1997; 350 : 12–4. [Google Scholar]
- Gao BB, Clermont A, Rook S, et al. Extracellular carbonic anhydrase mediates hemorrhagic retinal and cerebral vascular permeability through prekallikrein activation. Nat Med 2007; 13 : 181–8. [Google Scholar]
- Smith LE. Pathogenesis of retinopathy of prematurity. Semin Neonatol 2003; 8 : 469–73. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J, Smith LE. Retinopathy of prematurity. Angiogenesis 2007; 10 : 133–40. [Google Scholar]
- He W, Miao FJ, Lin DC, et al. Citric acid cycle intermediates as ligands for orphan G proteincoupled receptors. Nature 2004; 429 : 188–93. [Google Scholar]
- Braun RD, Linsenmeier RA, Goldstick TK. Oxygen consumption in the inner and outer retina of the cat. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 1995; 36 : 542–54. [Google Scholar]
- Sapieha P, Sirinyan M, Hamel D, et al. The succinate receptor GPR91 in neurons has a major role in retinal angiogenesis. Nat Med 2008; 14 : 1 067–76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.