Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 4, Avril 2009
|Page(s)||335 - 337|
|Published online||15 April 2009|
- Ramón-Cueto A, Cordero MI, Santos-Benito FF, Avila J. Functional recovery of paraplegic rats and motor axon regeneration in their spinal cords by olfactory ensheathing glia. Neuron 2000; 25 : 425–35. [Google Scholar]
- Bacaj T, Tevlin M, Lu Y, Shaham S. Glia are essential for sensory organ function in C. elegans. Science 2008; 322 : 744–7. [Google Scholar]
- Christopherson KS, Ullian EM, Stokes CC, et al. Thrombospondins are astrocyte-secreted proteins that promote CNS synaptogenesis. Cell 2005; 120 : 421–33. [Google Scholar]
- Sato K, Pellegrino M, Nakagawa T, et al. Insect olfactory receptors are heteromeric ligand-gated ion channels. Nature 2008; 452 : 1002–6. [Google Scholar]
- Perkins LA, Hedgecock EM, Thomson JN, Culotti JG. Mutant sensory cilia in the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. Dev Biol 1986; 117 : 456–87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.