Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 3, Mars 2009
|Page(s)||213 - 214|
|Published online||15 March 2009|
- Sherr CJ, Roberts JM. CDK inhibitors : positive and negative regulators of G1-phase progression. Genes Dev 1999; 13 : 1501–12. [Google Scholar]
- Chu IM, Hengst L, Slingerland JM. The Cdk inhibitor p27 in human cancer : prognostic potential and relevance to anticancer therapy. Nat Rev Cancer 2008; 8 : 253–67. [Google Scholar]
- Besson A, Dowdy SF, Roberts JM. CDK inhibitors : cell cycle regulators and beyond. Dev Cell 2008; 14 : 159–69. [Google Scholar]
- Besson A. p27Kip1, suppresseur de tumeur… et oncogène ? Med Sci (Paris) 2007; 23 : 1089–91. [Google Scholar]
- Besson A, Gurian-West M, Schmidt A, et al. p27Kip1 modulates cell migration through the regulation of RhoA activation. Genes Dev 2004; 18 : 862–76. [Google Scholar]
- Nickeleit I, Zender S, Sasse F, et al. Argyrin a reveals a critical role for the tumor suppressor protein p27kip1 in mediating antitumor activities in response to proteasome inhibition. Cancer Cell 2008; 14 : 23–35. [Google Scholar]
- Katayose Y, Kim M, Rakkar AN, et al. Promoting apoptosis : a novel activity associated with the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27. Cancer Res 1997; 57 : 5441–5. [Google Scholar]
- Katner AL, Hoang QB, Gootam P, et al. Induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in human prostate carcinoma cells by a recombinant adenovirus expressing p27Kip1. Prostate 2002; 53 : 77–87. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Zhang M, Fang H, et al. Effect of adenovirus-mediated p27 gene expression on the proliferation and apoptosis of HL-60 and Raji cell lines. Hematol J 2004; 5 : 519–23. [Google Scholar]
- Orlowski RZ, Kuhn DJ. Proteasome inhibitors in cancer therapy : lessons from the first decade. Clin Cancer Res 2008; 14 : 1649–57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.