Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 2, Février 2009
|Page(s)||121 - 122|
|Published online||15 February 2009|
- Bertin A, Mangenot S. Structure et dynamique de la particule cœur de nucléosome. Med Sci (Paris) 2008; 24 : 715–9. [Google Scholar]
- Li Q, Zhou H, Wurtele H, et al. Acetylation of histone H3 lysine 56 regulates replication-coupled nucleosome assembly. Cell 2008; 134 : 244–55. [Google Scholar]
- Verreault A, Kaufman PD, Kobayashi, R, et al. Nucleosome assembly by a complex of CAF-1 and acetylated histones H3/H4. Cell 1996; 87 : 95–104. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou H, Madden BJ, Muddiman DC, et al. Chromatin assembly factor 1 interacts with histone H3 methylated at lysine 79 in the processes of epigenetic silencing and DNA repair. Biochemistry 2006; 45 : 2852–61. [Google Scholar]
- Ma XJ, Wu, J, Altheim, BA, et al. Deposition-related sites K5/K12 in histone H4 are not required for nucleosome deposition in yeast. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998; 95 : 6693–8. [Google Scholar]
- Blackwell JS Jr, Wilkinson ST, Mosammaparast N, et al. Mutational analysis of H3 and H4 N termini reveals distinct roles in nuclear import. J Biol Chem 2007; 282 : 20142–50. [Google Scholar]
- Masumoto H, Hawke D, Kobayashi R, et al. A role for cell-cycle-regulated histone H3 lysine 56 acetylation in the DNA damage response. Nature 2005; 436 : 294–8. [Google Scholar]
- Xhemalce B, Miller KM, Driscoll R, et al. Regulation of histone H3 lysine 56 acetylation in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. J Biol Chem 2007; 282 : 15040–7. [Google Scholar]
- Chen CC, Carson JJ, Feser J, et al. Acetylated lysine 56 on histone H3 drives chromatin assembly after repair and signals for the completion of repair. Cell 2008; 134 : 231–43. [Google Scholar]
- Maas NL, Miller KM, DeFazio LG, et al. Cell cycle and checkpoint regulation of histone H3 K56 acetylation by Hst3 and Hst4. Mol Cell 2006; 23 : 109–19. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia BA, Hake SB, Diaz RL, et al. Organismal differences in post-translational modifications in histones H3 and H4. J Biol Chem 2007; 282 : 7641–55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.