Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 1, Janvier 2009
|Page(s)||5 - 8|
|Published online||15 January 2009|
- Glenney GW, Wiens GD. Early diversification of the TNF superfamily in teleosts: genomic characterization and expression analysis. J Immunol 2007; 178 : 7955–73. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly K, Manos E, Jensen G, et al. APRIL/TRDL-1, a tumor necrosis factor-like ligand, stimulates cell death. Cancer Res 2000; 60 : 1021–7. [Google Scholar]
- Hahne M, Kataoka T, Schroter M, et al. APRIL, a new ligand of the tumor necrosis factor family, stimulates tumor cell growth. J Exp Med 1998; 188 : 1185–90. [Google Scholar]
- Rennert P, Schneider P, Cachero TG, et al. A soluble form of B cell maturation antigen, a receptor for the tumor necrosis factor family member APRIL, inhibits tumor cell growth. J Exp Med 2000; 192 : 1677–84. [Google Scholar]
- Ingold K, Zumsteg A, Tardivel A, et al. Identification of proteoglycans as the APRIL-specific binding partners. J Exp Med 2005; 201 : 1375–83. [Google Scholar]
- Hendriks J, Planelles L, de Jong-Odding J, et al. Heparan sulfate proteoglycan binding promotes APRIL-induced tumor cell proliferation. Cell Death Differ 2005; 12 : 637–48. [Google Scholar]
- Mhawech-Fauceglia P, Allal AK, Odunsi K, et al. Role of APRIL in the development of solid tumors: retrospective studies in human carcinomas. Eur J Cancer 2008 (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
- Planelles L, Castillo-Gutierrez S, Medema JP, et al. APRIL but not BLyS serum levels are increased in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: prognostic relevance of APRIL for survival. Haematologica 2007; 92 : 1284–5. [Google Scholar]
- Schwaller J, Schneider P, Mhawech-Fauceglia P, et al. Neutrophil-derived APRIL concentrated in tumor lesions by proteoglycans correlates with human B-cell lymphoma aggressiveness. Blood 2007; 109 : 331–8. [Google Scholar]
- He B, Chadburn A, Jou E, et al. Lymphoma B cells evade apoptosis through the TNF family members BAFF/BLyS and APRIL. J Immunol. 2004; 172 : 3268–3279. [Google Scholar]
- Castigli E, Scott S, Dedeoglu F, et al. Impaired IgA class switching in APRIL-deficient mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 3903–8. [Google Scholar]
- Huard B, McKee T, Bosshard C, et al. APRIL secreted by neutrophils binds to heparan sulfate proteoglycans to create plasma cell niches in human mucosa. J Clin Invest 2008; 118 : 2887–95. [Google Scholar]
- Brandtzaeg P, Johansen FE. Mucosal B cells: phenotypic characteristics, transcriptional regulation, and homing properties. Immunol Rev 2005; 206 : 32–63. [Google Scholar]
- Belnoue E, Pihlgren M, McGaha TL, et al. APRIL is critical for plasmablast survival in the bone marrow and poorly expressed by early life bone marrow stromal cells. Blood 2008 (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
- O’Connor BP, Raman VS, Erickson LD, et al. BCMA is essential for the survival of long-lived bone marrow plasma cells. J Exp Med 2004; 199 : 91–8. [Google Scholar]
- Day ES, Cachero TG, Qian F, et al. Selectivity of BAFF/BLyS and APRIL for binding to the TNF family receptors BAFFR/BR3 and BCMA. Biochemistry 2005; 44 : 1919–31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.