Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 1, Janvier 2009
|Page(s)||21 - 24|
|Published online||15 January 2009|
- Kilgard MP, Pandya PK, Vazquez J, et al. Sensory input directs spatial and temporal plasticity in primary auditory cortex. J Neurophysiol 2001; 86 : 326–38. [Google Scholar]
- Goodman JC, Nusbaum HC. The Development of speech perception: the transition from speech sounds to spoken words. Cambridge, MA : The MIT Press, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Feldman HM. Using the language characteristics of clinical populations to understand normal language development. Pediatr Clin North Am 2007; 54 : 585–607. [Google Scholar]
- Wiesel TN, Hubel DH. Single-cell responses in striate cortex of kittens deprived of vision in one eye. J Neurophysiol 1963; 26 : 1003–17. [Google Scholar]
- De Villers-Sidani E, Chang EF, Bao S, Merzenich MM. Critical period window for spectral tuning defined in the primary auditory cortex (A1) in the rat. J Neurosci 2007; 27 : 180–9. [Google Scholar]
- Miyashita-Lin EM, Hevner R, Wassarman KM, et al. Early neocortical regionalization in the absence of thalamic innervation. Science 1999; 285 : 906–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hensch TK. Critical period plasticity in local cortical circuits. Nat Rev Neurosci 2005; 6 : 877–88. [Google Scholar]
- Chang EF, Merzenich MM. Environmental noise retards auditory cortical development. Science 2003; 300 : 498–502. [Google Scholar]
- De Villers-Sidani E, Simpson KL, Lu YF, et al. Manipulating critical period closure across different sectors of the primary auditory cortex. Nat Neurosci 2008; 11 : 957–65. [Google Scholar]
- Iarocci G, McDonald J. Sensory integration and the perceptual experience of persons with autism. J Autism Dev Disord 2006; 36 : 77–90. [Google Scholar]
- Fayol M. L’acquisition de l’arithmétique élémentaire. Med Sci (Paris) 2008; 24 : 87–90. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.