Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 12, Décembre 2008
|Page(s)||1025 - 1027|
|Published online||15 December 2008|
- Tessier-Lavigne M. Wiring the brain: the logic and molecular mechanisms of axon guidance and regeneration. Harvey Lect 2002; 98 : 103–43. [Google Scholar]
- Bentley D, Caudy M. Pioneer axons lose directed growth after selective killing of guidepost cells. Nature 1983; 304 : 62–5. [Google Scholar]
- Molnar Z, Blakemore C. How do thalamic axons find their way to the cortex ? Trends Neurosci 1995; 18 : 389–97. [Google Scholar]
- Tissir F, Bar I, Jossin Y, Goffinet AM. Protocadherin Celsr3 is crucial in axonal tract development. Nat Neurosci 2005; 8 : 451–7. [Google Scholar]
- Hebert JM, McConnell SK. Targeting of cre to the Foxg1 (BF-1) locus mediates loxP recombination in the telencephalon and other developing head structures. Dev Biol 2000; 222 : 296–306. [Google Scholar]
- Gorski JA, Talley T, Qiu M, et al. Cortical excitatory neurons and glia, but not GABAergic neurons, are produced in the Emx1-expressing lineage. J Neurosci 2002; 22 : 6309–14. [Google Scholar]
- Kessaris N, Fogarty M, Lannarelli P, et al. Competing waves of oligodendrocytes in the forebrain and postnatal elimination of an embryonic lineage. Nat Neurosci 2006; 9 : 173–9. [Google Scholar]
- Stenman J, Toresson H, Campbell K. Identification of two distinct progenitor populations in the lateral ganglionic eminence: implications for striatal and olfactory bulb neurogenesis. J Neurosci 2003; 23 : 167–74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou L, Bar I, Achouri Y, et al. Early forebrain wiring: genetic dissection using conditional Celsr3 mutant mice. Science 2008; 320 : 946–9. [Google Scholar]
- Lopez-Bendito G, Cautinat A, Sanchez JA, et al., Tangential neuronal migration controls axon guidance: a role for neuregulin-1 in thalamocortical axon navigation. Cell 2006; 125 : 127–42. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.