Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 12, Décembre 2008
|Page(s)||1007 - 1008|
|Published online||15 December 2008|
- UNAIDS, WHO. AIDS Epidemic update 07. Geneva: UNAIDS, December 2007. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS). Political declaration on HIV/AIDS. Resolution 60/262 adopted by the General Assembly, June 2nd 2006. New York: United Nations, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Moatti JP, N’Doye I, Hammer SM, et al. Antiretroviral treatment for HIV infection in developing countries: an attainable new paradigm. Nat Med 2003; 9 : 1449–52. [Google Scholar]
- Moatti J P, Marlink R, Lucchini S, Kazatchkine M. Universal access to HIV treatment in developing countries: going beyond the misinterpretations of the cost-effectiveness algorithm. AIDS 2008; 22 (suppl 1) : S59–66. [Google Scholar]
- Souteyrand Y, Collard V, Moatti JP, et al. Free care at the point of service delivery: a key component for reaching universal access to HIV/AIDS treatment in developing countries. AIDS 2008; 22 (suppl 1) : S161–68. [Google Scholar]
- Orsi F, D’Almeida C, Hasenclever L, et al. TRIPS post-2005 and access to new antiretroviral treatment in southern countries: issues and challenges. AIDS 2007; 21 : 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Garrett L. The wrong way to fight AIDS. International Herald Tribune. July 30, 2008. (http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/30/opinion/edgarrett.php). [Google Scholar]
- Jaffe HW. Universal access to HIV/AIDS treatment. JAMA 2008; 300 : 573–5. [Google Scholar]
- Chan M. HIV/AIDS: Universal action now. Address of the Director General of WHO at the opening of the 17th International AIDS Conference. Mexico City, Mexico, 3 August 2008.(http://www.who.int/dg/speeches/2008/20080803/en/index.html) [Google Scholar]
- Braitstein P, Brinkhof MWG, Dabis F, et al. Mortality of HIV-1-infected patients in the first year of antiretroviral therapy: comparison between low-income and high-income countries. Lancet 2006; 367 : 817–24. [Google Scholar]
- Booysen FR, Arntz T. The methodology of HIV/AIDS impact studies. A review of current practices. Soc Sci Med 2003; 56 : 2391–405. [Google Scholar]
- Ventelou B, Moatti JP, Videau Y, Kazatchkine M. Time is costly: modelling the macroeconomic impact of scaling-up antiretroviral treatment in sub-Saharan Africa. AIDS 2008; 22 : 107–13. [Google Scholar]
- Granich RM, Gilks CF, Dye C, et al. Universal voluntary HIV testing with immediate antiretroviral therapy as a strategy for elimination of HIV transmission: a mathematical model. Lancet 2008, online. [Google Scholar]
- UNAIDS. Financial resources required to achieve universal access to HIV, prevention, treatment, care and support. Geneva, September 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Eboko F. Sida : des initiatives locales sous le désordre mondial. Esprit 2005; 317 : 200–11. [Google Scholar]
- Chneiweiss H. Chroniques bioéthiques (5). Sur les rivages de la misère. Épisode 1 : le marché des médicaments essentiels. Med Sci (Paris) 2003; 19 : 892–4. [Google Scholar]
- Chneiweiss H. Chroniques bioéthiques (9). La nouvelle guerre des mondes. Med Sci (Paris) 2005; 21 : 328–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.