Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 11, Novembre 2008
|Page(s)||906 - 907|
|Published online||15 November 2008|
- Vargha-Khadem F, Gadian DG, Copp A, Mishkin M. FOXP2 and the neuroanatomy of speech and language. Nat Rev Neurosci 2005; 6 : 131–8. [Google Scholar]
- Lai CS, Fisher SE, Hurst JA, et al. A forkhead-domain gene is mutated in a severe speech and language disorder. Nature 2001; 413 : 519–23. [Google Scholar]
- Liégeois F, Baldeweg T, Connelly A, et al. Language fMRI abnormalities associated with FOXP2 gene mutation. Nat Neurosci 2003; 6 : 1230–7. [Google Scholar]
- MacDermot KD, Bonora E, Sykes M, et al. Identification of FOXP2 truncation as a novel cause of developmental speech and language deficits. Am J Hum Genet 2005; 76 : 1074–80. [Google Scholar]
- Doupe AJ, Kuhl PK. Birdsong and human speech : common themes and mechanisms. Annu Rev Neurosci 1999; 22 : 567–631. [Google Scholar]
- Haesler S, Wada K, Nshdejan A, et al. FoxP2 expression in avian vocal learners and non-learners. J Neurosci 2004; 24 : 3164–75. [Google Scholar]
- Haesler S, Rochefort C, Georgi B, et al. Incomplete and inaccurate vocal imitation after knockdown of FoxP2 in songbird basal ganglia nucleus Area X. PLoS Biol 2007; 5 : e 321. [Google Scholar]
- Watkins KE, Dronkers NF, Vargha-Khadem F. Behavioural analysis of an inherited speech and language disorder : comparison with acquired aphasia. Brain 2002; 125 : 452–64. [Google Scholar]
- Teramitsu I, White SA. FoxP2 regulation during undirected singing in adult songbirds. J Neurosci 2006; 26 : 7390–4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.