Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 10, Octobre 2008
|Page(s)||807 - 810|
|Published online||15 October 2008|
- DeKosky ST, Scheff SW. Synapse loss in frontal cortex biopsies in Alzheimer’s disease: correlation with cognitive severity. Ann Neurol 1990; 27 : 457–64. [Google Scholar]
- Terry RD, Masliah E, Salmon DP, et al. Physical basis of cognitive alterations in Alzheimer’s disease: synapse loss is the major correlate of cognitive impairment. Ann Neurol 1991; 30 : 572–80. [Google Scholar]
- Geddes JW, Monaghan DT, Cotman CW, et al. Plasticity of hippocampal circuitry in Alzheimer’s disease. Science 1985; 230 : 1179–81. [Google Scholar]
- Geddes JW, Anderson KJ, Cotman CW. Senile plaques as aberrant sprout-stimulating structures. Exp Neurol 1986; 94 : 767–76. [Google Scholar]
- McKee AC, Kosik KS, Kowall NW. Neuritic pathology and dementia in Alzheimer’s disease. Ann Neurol 1991; 30 : 156–65. [Google Scholar]
- Bell KF, de Kort GJ, Steggerda S, et al. Structural involvement of the glutamatergic presynaptic boutons in a transgenic mouse model expressing early onset amyloid pathology. Neurosci Lett 2003; 353 : 143–7. [Google Scholar]
- Bell KF, Ducatenzeiler A, Ribeiro da Silva A, et al. The amyloid pathology progresses in a neurotransmitter-specific manner. Neurobiol Aging 2006; 27 : 1644–57. [Google Scholar]
- Bell KF, Bennett DA, Cuello AC. Paradoxical upregulation of glutamatergic presynaptic boutons during mild cognitive impairment. J Neurosci 2007; 27 : 10810–7. [Google Scholar]
- DeKosky ST, Ikonomovic MD, Styren SD, et al. Upregulation of choline acetyltransferase activity in hippocampus and frontal cortex of elderly subjects with mild cognitive impairment. Ann Neurol 2002; 51 : 145–55. [Google Scholar]
- Ikonomovic MD, Mufson EJ, Wuu J, et al. Cholinergic plasticity in hippocampus of individuals with mild cognitive impairment: correlation with Alzheimer’s neuropathology. J Alzheimer Dis 2003; 5: 39–48. [Google Scholar]
- Bell KFS, Cuello AC Altered synaptic function in Alzheimer’s disease. Eur J Pharmacol 2006; 545 : 11–21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.