Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2008
|Page(s)||570 - 571|
|Published online||15 June 2008|
- Heath M, Jaimes N, Lemos B, et al. Clinical characteristics of Merkel cell carcinoma at diagnosis in 195 patients: the AEIOU features. J Am Acad Dermatol 2008; 58 : 375–81. [Google Scholar]
- Agelli M, Clegg LX. Epidemiology of Merkel cell carcinoma in the United States. J Am Acad Dermatol 2003; 49 : 832–41. [Google Scholar]
- Hodgson N. Merkel cell carcinoma: changing incidence trends. J Surg Oncol 2005; 89 : 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Popp S, Waltering S, Herbst C, et al. UV–B-type mutations and chromosomal imbalances indicate common pathways for the development of Merkel and skin squamous cell carcinomas. Int J Cancer 2002; 99 : 352–60. [Google Scholar]
- Kanitakis J, Euvrard S, Chouvet B, et al. Merkel cell carcinoma in renal transplant recipients. Report of two new cases with unusual histological features and literature review. J Cutan Pathol 2006; 33 : 686–94. [Google Scholar]
- Medina-Franco H, Urist M, Fiveash J, et al. Multimodality treatment of Merkel cell carcinoma: case series and literature review of 24 cases. Ann Surg Oncol 2001; 8 : 204–8. [Google Scholar]
- Muirhead R, Ritchie D. Partial regression of Merkel cell carcinoma in response to withdrawal of azathioprine in an immunosuppression-induced case of metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma. Clin Oncol 2007; 19 : 96. [Google Scholar]
- Kanitakis J, Joly MO, Chouvet B, et al. Merkel cell carcinomas in immunocompetent and organ-transplant recipients do not harbor HPV. Eur J Dermatol 2006; 16 : 445–6. [Google Scholar]
- Shaw M, Warren S, Groben P, Gulley M. No evidence of Epstein-Barr virus in Merkel cell carcinoma. J Cutan Pathol 2006; 33 : 624–8. [Google Scholar]
- Feng H, Shuda M, Chang Y, Moore P. Clonal integration of a polyomavirus in human Merkel cell carcinoma. Science 2008; 319 : 1096–100. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.