Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 5, Mai 2008
|Page(s)||551 - 554|
|Published online||15 May 2008|
- Koka PS, Jamieson BD, Brooks DG, Zack JA. Human immunodeficiency virus type 1-induced hematopoietic inhibition is independent of productive infection of progenitor cells in vivo. J Virol 1999; 73 : 9089–97. [Google Scholar]
- Thiebot H, Louache F, Vaslin B, et al. Early and persistent bone marrow hematopoiesis defect in simian/human immunodeficiency virus-infected macaques despite efficient reduction of viremia by highly active antiretroviral therapy during primary infection. J Virol 2001; 75 : 11594–602. [Google Scholar]
- Prost S, Le Dantec M, Augé S, et al. Human and simian immunodeficiency viruses de-regulate early hematopoiesis through a Nef /PAR-γ/ STAT5 signaling pathway in macaques. J Clin Invest 2008 (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
- Bradley HL, Couldrey C, Bunting KD. Hematopoietic-repopulating defects from STAT5-deficient bone marrow are not fully accounted for by loss of thrombopoietin responsiveness. Blood 2004; 103 : 2965–72. [Google Scholar]
- Snow JW, Abraham N, Ma MC, et al. STAT5 promotes multilineage hematolymphoid development in vivo through effects on early hematopoietic progenitor cells. Blood 2002; 99 : 95–101. [Google Scholar]
- Peterlin BM. Nef: out and in ? Nat Immunol 2006; 7 : 229–30. [Google Scholar]
- Okabe S, Tauchi T, Morita H, et al. Thrombopoietin induces an SH2-containing protein, CIS1, which binds to Mpl: involvement of the ubiquitin proteosome pathway. Exp Hematol 1999; 27 : 1542–7. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao X, He B, Chiu A, et al. Human immunodeficiency virus 1 Nef suppresses CD40-dependent immunoglobulin class switching in bystander B cells. Nat Immunol 2006; 7 : 302–10. [Google Scholar]
- Geyer M, Fackler OT, Peterlin BM. Structure-function relationships in HIV-1 Nef. EMBO Rep 2001; 2 : 580–5. [Google Scholar]
- Otake K, Omoto S, Yamamoto T, et al. HIV-1 Nef protein in the nucleus influences adipogenesis as well as viral transcription through the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. AIDS 2004; 18 : 189–98. [Google Scholar]
- Kersten S, Desvergne B, Wahli W. Roles of PPARs in health and disease. Nature 2000; 405 : 421–4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.