Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 5, Mai 2008
|Page(s)||454 - 456|
|Published online||15 May 2008|
- Schiffman M, Castle PE, Jeronimo J, et al. Human papillomavirus and cervical cancer. Lancet 2007; 370 : 890–907. [Google Scholar]
- Orth G. Genetics of epidermodysplasia verruciformis : insights into host defense against papillomaviruses. Semin Immunol 2006; 18 : 362–74. [Google Scholar]
- Forslund O, Iftner T, Andersson K, et al. Viraskin study group. Cutaneous human papillomaviruses found in sun-exposed skin : beta-papillomavirus species 2 predominates in squamous cell carcinoma. J Infect Dis 2007; 196 : 876–83. [Google Scholar]
- Ramoz N, Rueda LA, Bouadjar B, et al. Mutations in two adjacent novel genes are associated with epidermodysplasia verruciformis. Nat Genet 2002; 32 : 579–81. [Google Scholar]
- Lazarczyk M, Pons C, Mendoza JA, et al. Regulation of cellular zinc balance as a potential mechanism of EVER-mediated protection against pathogenesis by cutaneous oncogenic papillomaviruses. J Exp Med 2008; 205 : 35–42. [Google Scholar]
- Palmiter RD. Protection against zinc toxicity by metallothionein and zinc transporter 1. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 4918–23. [Google Scholar]
- Nonnenmacher M, Salmon J, Jacob Y, et al. Cottontail rabbit papillomavirus E8 protein is essential for wart formation and provides new insights into viral pathogenesis. J Virol 2006; 80 : 4890–900. [Google Scholar]
- Tsai TC, Chen SL. The biochemical and biological functions of human papillomavirus type 16 E5 protein. Arch Virol 2003; 148 : 1445–53. [Google Scholar]
- Bravo IG, Alonso A. Mucosal human papillomaviruses encode four different E5 proteins whose chemistry and phylogeny correlate with malignant or benign growth. J Virol 2004; 78 : 13613–26. [Google Scholar]
- Favre M, Majewski S, Noszczyk B, et al. Antibodies to human papillomavirus type 5 are generated in epidermal repair process. J Invest Dermatol 2000; 114 : 403–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.