Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 4, Avril 2008
|Page(s)||368 - 368|
|Published online||15 April 2008|
- Fahn S, Oakes D, Shoulson I, et al. Levodopa and the progression of Parkinson’s disease. N Engl J Med 2004; 351 : 2498–508. [Google Scholar]
- Rascol O, Brooks DJ, Korczyn AD, et al. A five-year study of the incidence of dyskinesia in patients with early Parkinson’s disease who were treated with ropinirole or levodopa. N Engl J Med 2000; 342 : 1484–91. [Google Scholar]
- Scholz B, Svensson M, Alm H, et al. Striatal proteomic analysis suggests that first L-dopa dose equates to chronic exposure. PLoS One 2008; 3 : e1589. [Google Scholar]
- Bezard E, Brotchie JM, Gross CE. Pathophysiology of levodopa-induced dyskinesia : potential for new therapies. Nat Rev Neurosci 2001; 2 : 577–88. [Google Scholar]
- Cenci MA. Dopamine dysregulation of movement control in L-dopa-induced dyskinesia. Trends Neurosci 2007; 30 : 236–43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.