Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 3, Mars 2008
|Page(s)||233 - 234|
|Published online||15 March 2008|
- Pandey KR. Occupational cancer kills more than 200 000 people a year. Br Med J 2007; 334 : 925. [Google Scholar]
- Doll R, Peto R. The causes of cancer: quantitative estimates of avoidable risks of cancer in the United States today. J Natl Cancer Inst 1981; 66 : 1191–308. [Google Scholar]
- Brunnemann KD, Kagan MR, Cox JE, et al. Determination of benzene, toluene and 1,3-butadiene in cigarette smoke by GC-MDS. Exp Pathol 1989; 37 : 108–13. [Google Scholar]
- Buening MK, Wislocki PG, Levin W, et al. Tumorigenicity of the optical enantiomers of the diastereomeric benzo[a]pyrene 7,8-diol-9,10-epoxides in newborn mice: exceptional activity of (+)-7beta,8alpha-dihydroxy-9alpha,10alpha-epoxy-7,8,9, 10-tetrahydrobenzo[a ]pyrene. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1978; 75 : 5358–61. [Google Scholar]
- Szeliga J, Dipple A. DNA adduct formation by polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon dihydrodiol epoxides. Chem Res Toxicol 1998; 11 : 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao B, Wang J, Geacintov NE, et al. Poleta, Polzeta and Rev1 together are required for G to T transversion mutations induced by the (+)- and (-)-trans-anti-BPDE-N2-dG DNA adducts in yeast cells. Nucleic Acids Res 2006; 34 : 417–25. [Google Scholar]
- Mocquet V, Kropachev K, Kolbanovskiy M, et al. The human DNA repair factor XPC-HR23B distinguishes stereoisomeric benzo[a]pyrenyl-DNA lesions. EMBO J 2007; 26 : 2923–32. [Google Scholar]
- Riedl T, Hanaoka F, Egly JM. The comings and goings of nucleotide excision repair factors on damaged DNA. EMBO J 2003; 22 : 5293–303. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.