Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 2, Février 2008
|Page(s)||144 - 146|
|Published online||15 February 2008|
- Feldheim DA, Kim YI, Bergemann AD, et al. Genetic analysis of ephrin-A2 and ephrin-A5 shows their requirement in multiple aspects of retinocollicular mapping. Neuron 2000; 25 : 563–74. [Google Scholar]
- Torborg CL, Feller MB. Spontaneous patterned retinal activity and the refinement of retinal projections. Prog Neurobiol 2005; 76 : 213–35. [Google Scholar]
- McLaughlin T, Torborg CL, Feller MB, O’Leary DD. Retinotopic map refinement requires spontaneous retinal waves during a brief critical period of development. Neuron 2003; 40 : 1147–60. [Google Scholar]
- Nicol X, Voyatzis S, Muzerelle A, et al. cAMP oscillations and retinal activity are permissive for ephrin signaling during the establishment of the retinotopic map. Nat Neurosci 2007; 28 : 340–5. [Google Scholar]
- Nicol X, Bennis M, Ishikawa Y, et al. Role of calcium modulated cyclases in the development of the retinal projections. Eur J Neurosci 2006; 24 : 3401–14. [Google Scholar]
- Ravary A, Muzerelle A, Herve D, et al. Adenylate cyclase 1 as a key actor in the refinement of retinal projection maps. J Neurosci 2003; 23 : 2228–38. [Google Scholar]
- Fagan KA, Graf RA, Tolman S, et al. Regulation of a Ca2 +-sensitive adenylyl cyclase in an excitable cell. Role of voltage-gated versus capacitative Ca2 + entry. J Biol Chem 2000; 275 : 40187–94. [Google Scholar]
- Gorbunova YV, Spitzer NC. Dynamic interactions of cyclic AMP transients and spontaneous Ca2 + spikes. Nature 2002; 418 : 93–6. [Google Scholar]
- Dunn TA, Wang CT, Colicos MA, et al. Imaging of cAMP levels and protein kinase a activity reveals that retinal waves drive oscillations in second-messenger cascades. J Neurosci 2006; 26 : 12807–51. [Google Scholar]
- Willoughby D, Cooper DM. Ca2 stimulation of adenylyl cyclase generates dynamic oscillations in cyclic AMP. J Cell Sci 2006; 119 : 828–36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.