Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 2, Février 2008
|Page(s)||120 - 121|
|Published online||15 February 2008|
- Wooster R, Weber BL. Breast and ovarian cancer. N Engl J Med 2003; 348 : 2339–47. [Google Scholar]
- Xia B, Sheng Q, Nakanishi K, et al. Control of BRCA2 cellular and clinical functions by a nuclear partner, PALB2. Mol Cell 2006; 22 : 719–29. [Google Scholar]
- Reid S, Schindler D, Hanenberg H, et al. Biallelic mutations in PALB2 cause Fanconi anemia subtype FA-N and predispose to childhood cancer. Nat Genet 2007; 39 : 162–4. [Google Scholar]
- Xia B, Dorsman JC, Ameziane N, et al. Fanconi anemia is associated with a defect in the BRCA2 partner PALB2. Nat Genet 2007; 39 : 159–61. [Google Scholar]
- Rahman N, Seal S, Thompson D, et al. PALB2, which encodes a BRCA2-interacting protein, is a breast cancer susceptibility gene. Nat Genet 2007; 39 : 165–7. [Google Scholar]
- Erkko H, Xia B, Nikkilä J, et al. A recurrent mutation in PALB2 in Finnish cancer families. Nature 2007; 446 : 316–9. [Google Scholar]
- Tischkowitz M, Xia B, Sabbaghian N, et al. Analysis of PALB2/FANCN-associated breast cancer families. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2007; 104 : 6788–93. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.